Infantry Accuracy Curriculum
Every member participating in Black Watch Operations will need to be accurate at varying ranges - not only with their regular rifle sights, but frequently also with 40mm grenade launchers and hand-held anti-tank weaponry. The Infantry Accuracy course helps members grasp the basics principles of the most common ranging optics and techniques, for both NATO and Russian-derived equipment.
A member certified on the Infantry Accuracy course will be able to:
- Understand the principles behind NATO and Russian optics markings, in order to use them when ranging targets.
- Accurately engage targets with conventional rifles and infantry optics.
- Accurately engage targets using 40mm launchers.
- Accurately engage targets with common handheld anti-tank weaponry.
- Accurately engage targets with advanced, infantry-operated anti-tank and anti-air weapon systems.
|Qualification||Badge||Entry Requirements||Qualifies Member for:||Points Score|
|Infantry Accuracy||Vehicle Identification||None||4|
See Training Badges for other qualifications.