Rollback to v1.92
Bohemia Interactive have today released Arma 3 v1.92 alongside the Contact DLC. We will be rolling back to Arma 3 v1.92 while we wait for mod support to catch-up. Members should pause any Arma 3 updates in Steam and follow these instructions to stay with the current version:
- In your Steam Library right-click on Arma 3 and go to Properties.
- Go to the Betas tab.
- In the "Enter beta access code to unlock private beta" field enter: Arma3Legacy192
- Click Check Code. It should now say that the code has been accepted.
- In the select list above the code field, you should now be able to select "legacy - Legacy Build (1.92)".
- Click Ok. In the library it should now say "Arma 3 [legacy]" and it will begin downloading the rollback.
Please note that the size of the rollback download will vary depending on how much of the Arma update was previously downloaded.