[Modset Update] AGM, EWK_HMMVW's, FEMAL3
Hello dear Black Watchers.
A Mod update has been deployed on Monday the 19ths of January.
The update is not large and will include many bug fixes as well as add some functionality:
The AGM Team has released another update which mostly consists of various fixes and tweaks. You can download the newest version here.
- Delete your old copy of the @agmDev folder located in your Arma 3 directory.
- Extract the new version from the download into your Arma 3 folder.
- Added: Fast Roping support for planes (for third-party mods)
- Added: Server now logs who drew on briefing screen (#1856)
- Added: Setting to set who can draw on briefing screen (#1856)
- Added: Support for using memory point names as fast roping positions. (#1818)
- Added: Way to disable team management (#1884)
- Changed: AGM hint now has the same bg colour as the rest of the UI (#1945)
- Changed: Disabling AI unconsciousness now possible using setVariable "AGM_allowUnconscious" (#1828)
- Changed: Improvements to AGM_Armour (#1816)
- Changed: Increased spare barrel mass (#1916)
- Changed: Made Screams optional (#1805)
- Changed: Reduced mass of bloodbags (#1924)
- Changed: Reduced volume of screams at close ranges (#1819)
- Changed: Removed AGM_ prefix from Medical events (#1877)
- Changed: Tweaks to climbing
- Fixed: AI medics ignored setCaptive (#1878)
- Fixed: AI screams could be heard from any distance on some machines (#1819)
- Fixed: Broken "Require Diagnosis" module option (#1823)
- Fixed: Conflict between MRCO and vehicle range finders (#1741)
- Fixed: Continuous cook off sound when alt-tabbing while cook-off is going on (#1857)
- Fixed: Could bandage everything with one bandage (#1855)
- Fixed: Ear ringing not present on some machines (#1802)
- Fixed: FCS Reset option went missing (#1890)
- Fixed: Head turning while unconscious (#1837)
- Fixed: Huron containers could be loaded into vehicles (#1870)
- Fixed: Icons were not displayed correctly when switching grenades (#1865)
- Fixed: Input disabling wouldn't work when diagnosing when falling unconscious (#1848)
- Fixed: Invulnerability when using PreventDeath (#1730)
- Fixed: Localization issues with wheel names
- Fixed: Missing author on some magazines and items (#1814)
- Fixed: New Kasatka variant didn't have minigun ammo (#1852)
- Fixed: Problem with Overheating when letting server run for a long time (#1619)
- Fixed: Respawn issues with AGM_Scopes (#1810)
- Fixed: RPT Warning about damageLimit for twitches
- Fixed: Script error on passing out (#1881)
- Fixed: Second Merkava in editor (#1815)
- Fixed: Static weapon actions were present on Taru pods.
- Fixed: Stomper rear wheels could not be repaired (#1887)
- Fixed: Unconscious AI gunners could shoot, drivers drive etc. (#1854)
- Fixed: Unconsciousness blur was weird
- Fixed: Units would get stuck in fast roping animation (#1911)
- Fixed: Unloading objects on floating structures wouldn't work (#1861)
- Fixed: When AutomaticWakeup was set to False, pilots wouldn't recover from GLOC (#1900)
- Fixed: Wobbling when fast roping (#1811)
- Fixed: Backpack option missing (#1892)
MrEwok's humvees have also been updated, and now support sling-loading (as well as firing from vehicles for the SOV versions). You can download the update here.
- Download and extract EWK_HMMWV's somewhere temporarily, such as yur desktop
- Go into the @EWK_HMMVW folder that you just downloaded, and then into the Addons folder
- Insideo, you should see two files named "EWK_M1151.pbo" and "EWK_M1151.pbo.EWK_M1151.bisign", copy them
- Navigate to the Arma 3 > @CoPack > Addons folder
- Paste the two files that you copied and click "Yes" when asked to overwrite files
- Added: Slingload compatibility for all HMMWV
- Added: Firing from vehicle on SOV variant
Lastly, Zeealex has released the Beta 2 versions of the female playerheads that we use, which can be downloaded here.
- Delete your old copy of the @FEMAL3 folder located in your Arma 3 Directory
- Extract the new version from the download into your Arma 3 folder
- Changed: All but one head have been re-imported and re-rigged and are now compatible with all Helmets and Hats
- Changed: Face textures have been roughed up to better reflect combat environents
- Fixed: Neck compatibility with most uniforms